Thursday 13 August 2015

Strawberry research

Strawberries!

In Room 2 we have been presenting some awesome strawberry research projects. At the first stage we were planning to go to Scott's Strawberry Farm. We were sorted into car groups and my dad was coming so we went in his car. We had clipboards with our question we did on our shared doc with the whole class.My group (Emelia, Bella W and me) have not shared what we did but I hope it goes well because we did a play and showed art so its like its all stuck together into a perfect presentation kind of play! 

Eva and Hettie. S did very well on the clay. Eva did a strawberry garden out of clay and it was so awesome! Hettie did a giant strawberry and I couldn't even do what they did. Their strawberry homework or inquiry were very very cool! 

That strawberry homework I would say is the best kind we have ever done! (so far!) . 

Here is my groups one!


   




      

No comments:

Post a Comment